The procedure for applying for a work permit for a foreigner to work as a temporary residence card in Vietnam.
+ Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP
+ Labor Code No. 10/2012 / QH13
The conditions for granting work permits to foreigners working in Vietnam under the new regulations
1. Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
2. Have good health in accordance with work requirements.
3. Be a managing director, executive director, expert or technical worker.
4. Not being the offender or being examined for penal liability according to the provisions of Vietnamese law and foreign law.
5. To be approved in writing by the province leader on the employment of foreign use.
A dossier for granting work permits to foreigners doing temporary residence cards in Vietnam shall include:
1. An application for a work permit for a foreigner according to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. A health certificate or medical certificate as prescribed and must be inspected at the hospital according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health (within 12 months).
3. The judicial record as prescribed.
4. Documents evidencing management, executive director, expert, technical worker, teacher (university diploma, certificate of work experience abroad ...)
5. Two photos of 4x6 (white background, without glasses).
6. Passport (copy of original certificate).
7. Documents related to foreign laborers (depending on each case as prescribed: the decision on the appointment of the parent company, the labor contract, the written approval of the labor use ...)
Papers in accordance with this regulation are one original or one copy, if they are in a foreign language, they shall be consular legalization and then must be translated into Vietnamese and authenticated in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law.
Where to apply: the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs or the Management of the industrial zone.
Processing time: 07 working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers.